The Lockwood Inner Circle college coaching membership includes the following valuable benefits:
- Monthly client-only Q&A "Here's what you should be doing NOW" workshops, so you never miss a deadline or blow an opportunity
- Subscription to The College Planning Edge newsletter, a monthly, entertaining articles about college admissions, financial aid, scholarship test prep and more - to help you achieve College Success - Without the Stress. (This is a hard copy letter, not an email that gets buried in your inbox)
- Bonus, in office (or Skype) College Planning Deep Dive session with Andy and you/your child, to advise on: college list, class selection, extracurricular activities, summer activities, essay / application review, etc.
- Access to our private, secret Facebook Group, where we host live, interactive coaching sessions and parents get answers from Pearl and Andy, share ideas, and more
- Updates on financial aid or college admissions rule changes, trends or other developments that could make or break your chances of college success
- "College Guru" Software, to help you create a balanced and strategic list and target colleges likely to issue merit scholarships.
Note: this proprietary software is the "secret weapon" Andy uses with his private college advising clients.
Created by a long-time member of Princeton University's admission committee (and director of financial aid), this tool gives you an unfair advantage to figure out your chances of admission to your "Dream School!"
Unlike Naviance, the College Guru Software evaluates:
- 20-25 factors considered by admissions officers, INCLUDING GPA and standardized test scores (Naviance looks only at grades/scores)
- How you stack up versus EVERYONE that each college admitted in the previous year (Naviance considers kids from your high school, an artificially small data sample)
Inner Circle membership is perfect for parents dipping their toes in the college waters...
...or any parent who wants a budget-friendly, but extraordinarily valuable way to access years of in the trenches college advising experience to help them navigate the most confusing - and stressful - period of their teenager's lives!