College Success For Less Implementation BOOTCAMP!
THE AUGUST BOOTCAMP IS SOLD OUT
Listen up maggots!
Sick and tired of the stress, pressure and fighting with your worthless and weak teen over the college essays and applications that he's been putting off since the beginning of summer?
OK, maybe the "maggots" and "worthless and weak" stuff is a little over the top, but you get the point...
We're in "crunch time" and those college applications and essays won't file and write themselves!
Here's how to get out from behind the Eight Ball...
Imagine how great you'd feel if your procrastinating, time-strapped kid could get his or her applications done quickly and easily, without hassle...
...their essays written, proofread and flowing smoothly and naturally across the page...
...so that they practically grab your admissions officers by the scruff of their necks, and shout "YES! I AM THE ONE YOU'RE LOOKING FOR!"
And, best of all, what if YOU didn't have to lift a finger or argue with your kid one iota?
Sound like a "fantasy" land that only Mr. Roarke and Tatoo know how to find?
Here's "de plane!" truth...
There is a better way - our College Success For Less Bootcamp, Saturday-Sunday (Aug 19-20) 10am-2pm, live, in our offices in Jericho!
Your kid - OUR project now!
Here's what you'll get when you say YES to The College Success For Less Bootcamp:
The Essay: We will personally brainstorm, review and edit your Common Application Essay so it gleams like a diamond at a coal convention when his grades and scores are the same as 5,000 other competitors
The Common Application: Personalized, one-on-one coaching through the entire Common Application, including the baffling, critically important, dreaded "Activities" section that can make or break your chances of admission
Deadline Reminders: Live, interactive instruction and written checklists and reminders so you never blow a deadline or miss an opportunity for college admissions or financial aid
Proprietary College Selection Software: Create a BALANCED, REALISTIC and STRATEGIC college list to maximize admissions success, instead of relying on the false promises and woeful shortcomings of Naviance and being blindsided by college rejections in a few weeks
Scholarships: Group, interactive instruction on where to search for scholarships and maximize chances of winning
Advice From Elite Admissions Officers: Access to our interviews with a long time (30+ years) Princeton University Admissions Committee member and former admissions officers from The University of Chicago to learn EXACTLY what they look for in a candidate, and what to avoid
Someone with years of expertise in college planning to hold your kid accountable and on task so you don't have to!
Peace of mind and confidence that YOU are no longer begging and pleading with your kid to get his, ahem, "stuff" done already! He - or she - is our problem now!
But this is NOT just a weekend event
The College Success For Less Bootcamp includes coaching and support BEFORE and AFTER the event so you are certain to IMPLEMENT our advice!
Immediately upon enrollment, you will receive access to our members only password protected website that houses hours of recordings, broken down into five modules, so that you can, on YOUR time, review instruction on
The Common Application essay
How to win scholarships
How to choose a major and college that will actually pay!
Some kids watch them over and over, they are packed with information!
Pre-Bootcamp Live Trainings
You'll be invited to our live, client-only interactive "Fast Start" webinar where we go through the bootcamp, break down all components of the college application process and answer client questions! (Recorded if you can't make it.)
This will help you get a leg up on your essays and applications before the live event.
AFTER we wrap, you have the option of working with one of our essay specialists -former admissions officers at elite colleges- who each reviewed 1,000 applications per year, deciding whether to admit, defer or deny, to polish your Common Application essay.
You will also still have bonus access to our interactive client webinars until May 2017, when housing deposits are due.
Trust us, LOTS of questions come up between November and May as admissions, scholarship and financial aid offers roll in!
What About Financial Aid?
Brace yourself, this could be the most valuable aspect of The College Success For Less Bootcamp!
We've got you covered for the financial aid forms!
Normally, our fee to prepare the FAFSA and CSS Profile is $1,500. During the Bootcamp, while your kiddo is slaving away on his applications and essays, you will have the option of sitting down, privately, with Pearl "Financial Aid Warrior" Lockwood and have her start to prepare your forms on the spot!
Yes, it's INCLUDED in the enrollment fee!
Everyone should file the forms, whether or not they think they'll qualify - many colleges require the FAFSA and other forms to determine eligibility for MERIT scholarships!
Perhaps this sounds too good to be true, and you're waiting for a catch. Here it is.
This is the second year we're doing a bootcamp for non-clients (we already held a private event in July) and, based on the glowing feedback, we know that one of the best features is the PERSONAL attention and accountability we instill So we've dialed things for this bootcamp in in the following ways:
- Fractional cost. First, we are charging a fraction of what it costs to retain us for private, one-on-one college coaching ($5,000-12,000), because this is a small group format and more efficient way to deliver the same information
- Small group size. Second, we have space for only six (6) families, because 11 of our private consulting clients are signed up to come. We want to make sure that everyone gets personal attention. (We have no plans to open up a separate session.)
- Slackers need not apply. I won't lie, this will be an intense, work-filled day. It is not a "listen to a boring lecture and tune out" event. We're planning on a 10:00 am start, one break before lunch, and wrapping by 2pm on both Saturday and Sunday. It's not a "play" day, but it will be a PRODUCTIVE day! (And we'll serve snacks, Pearl is very talented in that area.)
Beat your deadlines, say "goodbye" to pressure
Our goal is to complete - yes, COMPLETE - the Common Application, the main essay, at least three supplemental essays AND prepare your FAFSA by the end of the live event!
Close your eyes, take a deep breath, just let your overtaxed mind actually consider, for a moment, how great you'd feel to get this over with, FINALLY!
If you feel like The College Success For Less Bootcamp is a good fit for you - and your child - sign up today while we still have space. We will sell out.
P.S. Wondering why you should attend The College Success For Less Bootcamp instead of relying on your guidance counselor? Here are a few reasons why we're different:
- We look at applying to college as a marketing exercise, leading to a business transaction. Colleges are businesses, but YOU are in business for yourself - that of PROMOTING YOURSELF -whether or not you realize it! (Most guidance counselors just don't get this.)
- For us, college is about the "Next 40 - Not Four" years. We'll help you figure out how to pick a college that will help you succeed post-college!
- We have no hidden agenda or pressure from an administration to suggest an artificially tiny universe of "the right" schools - we are 100% independent and are here solely to give you the best advice for you (i.e. we don't recommend the same 30 colleges to each kid)
- We'll help you with the financial aid forms and process so you get more financial aid and scholarships to afford your child's "Dream College!"
P.P.S. If you can make it to only one of the two days, we will work out private "make up" sessions to ensure you get the instruction/coaching you missed.
P.P.P.S. The price for this bootcamp, and the inclusion of the financial aid forms bonus, will go up next month, if we even do another such event. Enroll today to lock in your savings!
You have not selected any offers. To sell your products, please add one or more offers in the admin.